My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

My goals for 2022

Hello! Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see what happens. 😊This blog will be more about what I hope to achieve in the year and maybe to do more of the things that I know will make me happy.


Goals:
  1. Graduate with a 1st.
  2. Attend a graduation ceremony this year.
  3. Get a full time graduate job.
  4. Get the ball rolling in terms of looking for a house. *
  5. Do more exercise/lose weight
  6. Spend more time doing my hobbies in between uni work.
  7. Invest more time and effort into my side hustle related to my hobbies. *
  8. Try and get an art sale or commission. *
  9. Read more books. - 3/10 read this year.
  10. Update this regularly and until the end of the year.


So if you'd like, come along with me through 2022 and see what I achieve (or don't) and what unexpected things 2022 throws at all of us!

Updated at least once a week! :h:

If you want to know a little more about me and my study journey, I have a study blog which I've kept since I started my degree.

*After graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment