My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

Monday 2nd May

So goal #1 is looking more promising after my final project report came back today with a distinction! I am over the moon and so happy. :love: I honestly didn't expect to get that score for it so I'm in shock! I have been aiming for a Pass 2 for this module but if I do well in my EMA, there's a possibility they may bump me up to a distinction which is just incredible!

For goal #3, I made an appointment with the career's service and had a good chat with the career's advisor who reassured me and said he'd send me an e-mail with a bunch of useful links, so that made me feel a bit better. I might actually chat with my aunties when I next see them about graduate interviews and stuff.

I have been making sure I'm doing a good balance of hobbies, I even completed the story line of Ghost of Tsushima which was sad and incredible, I still have so much more to do though to get to Platinum! Then I can start Kena: Bridge of Spirits which I got for my birthday.  I've been stitching more regularly and have downloaded and purchased some apps related to cross stitching which I'm enjoying. I had a uni free weekend just now which I felt I really needed as I was feeling really low on Friday. :\

Goal #9, I've not been reading that much lately. It could be because the book I'm currently reading, although it's Japanese based which I love, the content isn't really my thing. I guess nothing is stopping me from starting a new book, but I should really focus on a bed time reading routine again. Maybe I will start this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment