My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

Sunday 15th May

Still working towards goal #1, I've been working on my two EMA assignments, plodding along hoping I can get them both done on time. This is a hard slog to get through, I kind of feel like I'll fall at the last hurdle but I'm hoping that won't happen. I'm aiming to get the first one done this week so then I have a couple of weeks to write the second one. I have about 890/2000 jumbled words (well one paragraph) down so far for the first assignment.

For goal #3, I've actually got an interview on Friday! I kind of can't believe it. I was looking at jobs, I saw one that seemed interesting but I was feeling anxious so put it off, but I ended up coming back to it and thought I'd just go for it. The job posting hasn't closed yet, I was expecting it to close at the end of the month so then I could do an interview and get started around June time. But they emailed me the following day asking what hours I was interested in and then I was invited for an interview the following day, like 2.5 weeks early! I'm feeling optimistic, I think I have good experience and relevant knowledge/skills for the job, in conjunction with my degree. 

I've also been looking at graduation ceremonies (goal #2) and one opens up for booking in July for a November date. However, I believe I asked before that there's more that become available when you graduate but I'm not sure. It would be good if I could go to one in my home city and within a few months of graduating but we'll have to see what happens with that. I should focus more on my final assignments first!

I'm still kind of managing to stick to goal #7 of doing my hobbies in between uni work. I've done a fair amount this weekend, I usually give myself like an hour or two to do something I like before going to bed. Hopefully I can crack on with more assignment work tomorrow after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment