My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

Sunday 6th March

Yesterday I had some pampering done at a salon and I'm having more pampering next Saturday. I did some more of my big outstanding cross stitch project (goal #6) and earlier in the week I did a little organisation of my business spreadsheets (goal #7).

I began reading a new book (goal #9) a couple of days ago and I'm almost at chapter 5. 

But for goal #1, I have been working on my fourth assignment and I'm about 2/3 done with that! I'm planning to do some more later today after a rest. It's due at the end of this month but I want to submit it earlier so I can get to work on my experiment project write up which I think is going to be a headache to do. Not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment