My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

Monday 28th February

It has been a good week!

Yesterday I completed an embroidery piece I have been working on for a while! (goal #6) It's always nice to finish a creative project so I can then move onto the next one. I'm hoping to continue with an original design of mine that I started a while ago, using left over threads from the kit I just finished. It's a design I hope to share on my Etsy in future (goal #7)

I did some reading (goal #9) last night too, I've got about 20 pages left of my big Brian Cox science book!

And for goal #1,
 I have been working hard collecting more participants for my experiment. I'm at a fairly decent number. I also began working on my next assignment so I don't fall behind and then I can get working on my final project report. It feels so strange that I only have a few more deadlines until I graduate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment