My goals for 2022

Hello!   Here's my attempt at a wellbeing blog! I'm not sure how you do one of these in terms of what to write, so we'll see wha...

Monday 21st February

This week feels like it had a good balance of things I enjoyed and working (#goal 6). I took yesterday off as Sundays are designated as study free days, so I did the things I enjoy all day. Today hasn't been so productive though as I had a headache and didn't feel all too great.


However, I'm finding that focusing on this balance has been helpful to keep my stress levels down. I can get stressed quite fast, especially with uni, and it can kind of consume me. When I take time out for myself, it's a bit of self care whilst reminding myself that there's more to my life than just working and studying. There are artistic ambitions I'd like to achieve, there are other things I enjoy doing and there's just more outside of uni! So it's helpful to remember that when sometimes it feels like I'm drowning in work and uni assignments. I think it's always good to take a step away from all of our commitments and work to just forget about the world consumed in something stress free and enjoyable.

I still haven't gotten started with much reading! Maybe I will try to read tonight before I go to sleep.

Here's to hoping that next week stays balanced, whilst also productive and stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment